Band 6 Estates Contracts Officer
Are you looking for Band 6 Estates Contracts Officer role? Interested in working for a large public body for a period of 6months+ with a possible extension?
VANRATH are recruiting a Band 6 Estates Contracts Officer to be responsible for the day to day management and coordination of all minor community housing adaptations throughout the Companyas requested by the Occupational Therapy Department. This will involve coordinating and liaising with Occupational Therapists, Clients and Contractors to ensure that a smooth and timely service is provided for Clients.
c£32,306, alongside holiday entitlement.
- Point of contact for all Occupational Therapists throughout the Company.
- Receive and process all of the Estates Requests for Occupational Therapy Adaptations forms and ensure that all are appropriately authorised.
- Liaise with Occupational Therapists, Clients and Contractors to arrange and attend site surveys.
- Carry out surveys at Clients' homes using various measurement tools and equipment.
- Discuss feasibility of equipment installation and agree required approach with Client.
- Produce drawings and diagrams using AutoCAD software and produce specification documents for work requested ensuring that the Building Regulations and the Regional Best Practice Guide are adhered to at all times.
- Produce official Quotation documentation for pricing purposes and for advertisement on the Trust's approved electronic procurement website.
- Create projects, project teams and Call for Tenders (CfT) for advertisement on the Trust's approved electronic procurement website
The Ideal Person
University Degree or a recognised equivalent professional qualification in a Building or Engineering related subject AND 3 years' relevant post qualification experience
ORHND or a recognised equivalent professional qualification in a relevant Building or Engineering related subject AND 4 years' relevant post qualification experience.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.