Are you an experienced Project Coordinator/Project Manager with proven experience in a similar complex transformation environments? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
This role is in line with the HSCNI Bandings, at Band 5 (c£25,600)
The client exists to improve the health and well-being of the people of Northern Ireland. We apply the highest levels of knowledge and skill to preserve life, prevent deterioration and promote recovery. We touch lives at times of basic human need, when care and compassion are what matter most. The Client provides high quality emergency, urgent and primary care services throughout the whole of Northern Ireland.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will form part of a dynamic team, supporting a function that has responsibility for planning, performance delivery and the Programme Management Office (PMO), delivering effective and efficient business support service to colleagues across strategic programme areas, providing high quality project support, service and administrative support to the Planning and Performance Delivery Team. The ideal candidate needs to have the following experience;
- Prince2 Foundation (or above preferred)
- Previous experience in a Project/Transformation Environment
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement skills
- Previous Data & Reporting experience
As the PMO Manager, you will:
- Support the development of PMO procedures, including standard operating procedures and processes, and service development within and beyond the organisation with multi-discipline teams.
- Work with operational teams to develop and maintain project assurance documentation.
- Be integral to the maintenance and continued development of the programme governance frameworks, supporting team meetings across the directorate and external to the Trust maintaining auditable PMO records.
- Work with operational and business intelligence teams to collate and check performance data for returns. This will involve reviewing data collected by other teams to ensure accuracy and liaison with relevant staff members to understand areas of inconsistency and non-compliance.
- Possess developed communication skills to enable to work effectively with people with different perspectives and to get the most out of business relationships, and communicate clearly and efficiently with a range of organisations and individuals.
- Manage a small team supporting the delivery of the Programme Management Office.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.