Associate Customer Success Manager (New Belfast Team)
VANRATH is proud to be responsible for the build out of the new Customer Success team for our client, as they seek to nurture their European customer base from their Belfast hub.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an already impressive team. A potential career maker for a talented Customer Success/ IT Account Manager professional. Feel free to reach out to me directly on LinkedIn for a confidential discussion.
Our client are a world leading ecommerce platform for Software and SaaS companies. Their product hosts over 10 million transactions per year empowering sales growth for more than 6,000 companies in over 200 countries, using every major currency.
They pride themselves on being an innovative company with an entrepreneurial culture, growth mindset, global influence, and profitable operations.
They are committed to building an inclusive work environment, and invest in their employees by helping team members grow and develop professionally. They are developers, technologists, and business professionals who are globally-minded, customer-focused, and driven by constant innovation. They are flexible with remote work considerations.
The Associate Customer Success Manager (CSM) will act as the client relationship owner of key and medium accounts. This role builds relationships with external customers, internal resources and manages all elements of the relationship process.
In this role, you will manage the customer experience across a specified customer base, meeting agreed-upon engagement, expansion and retention targets. You will educate our customers on our product and service offerings, set clear expectations for deliverables, and proactively enable the success of our clients. You will identify urgent issues and follow appropriate escalation channels and continue to provide feedback and updates to customers.
The CSM has the unique challenge of understanding our customers' needs and strategic objectives to uncover how the organisaiton can best serve them in achieving their business objectives. At the same time, the CSM is an influencer, connector and coordinator to make sure that we are pulling together the right team, at the right time, and delivering services in a way that our customers trust and rely on.
The CSM will work with executives and act as a customer liaison responsible for successful product adoption and overall management of the client relationship. This includes reporting and analytics of revenue tied to client success.
The Ideal Person
- Experience in Account Management, Customer Success, Consulting, Sales or related field (2+ years preferred)
- Strong phone, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, sales, project management and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of CRM/Business Software in the capacity of a user, support agent, administrator, or sales representative, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive/track consistent engagement processes
- Ability to talk, present, and communicate to individual contributors, middle management and executives
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule within customer expected time zones
- English fluency
- Previous experience with an annual subscription sales/SaaS model
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight
What you'll be doing:
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Be main point of contact between the company and the customer with ability to solve customer problems independently as well as with internal or external resources
- Work closely with the Sales team to share customer insights that inform additional product and service sales opportunities
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction
- Gauge customers' levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Perform periodic customer satisfaction reviews and resolve issues with the help of the Support and broader Customer Success teams
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Billing, Product and Engineering to ensure and take care of any customer issues
- Become familiar with company products and help customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Document, monitor, and audit records of customer interactions and issues, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and all associated internal actions taken and/or information provided
- Follow internal processes as defined
What's in it for you:
- Attractive base salary
- Wide range of excellent company benefits
- Remote working/ Belfast office
- Employer that is supportive of continuous professional development and prioritises employee wellness
For further information on this vacancy or fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.