Assistant Project Manager
Are you looking for a Assistant Project Manager role? Interested in working for an organisation renowned for delivering Project Management Services and Procurement Expertise on Water & Wastewater, Leisure, Health and Building Projects?
VANRATH are recruiting a Assistant Project Manager to join their Belfast office who will be accountable to the project board and ultimately leading projects on a day-to-day basis delivering civil engineering projects primarily in water and waste-water infrastructure.
c£30,000, alongside excellent holiday entitlement.
Our client is a specialist infrastructure business operating across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK, including Water / Wastewater, Highways & Transportation, Building, Structural and Geotechnical engineering.
The Ideal Person
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Up to 7 years industry experience
- Experience of NEC3/4 Project Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Programming (MS Project or similar)
- MS Office proficient
- AutoCAD proficient
- A full driving license
- Representing Employer's throughout the full life cycle of projects.
- Undertaking feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases.
- Working as part of an integrated project management team
- Procurement including preparation of NEC 3/4 contract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality.
- Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives.
Information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.