My client, a professional services company, is looking for a business analyst to join their agile consulting team to provide guidance and services to both new and existing clients. You will join Agile Delivery teams, which offer clients in the financial services sector the opportunity to address complex challenges with valuable, high-quality solutions.
You will contribute your knowledge of utilising Agile Business Analysis techniques inside expansive Agile delivery frameworks (such as User Story refinement and Specification-by-Example) (E.g. LESS, DAD, SAFe).
- Perform as an Agile Business Analyst within Large-Scale Agile delivery team
- Be a leader within technology consulting
- Build an understanding of the client's global capabilities and assets, bringing the best to their clients
- Demonstrate the agile concepts and principles, being practical when tailoring where necessary
- A desire to learn, teach, and grow as a person
Essential Skills to apply
- 2+ years' experience as a BA in an Agile environment or working as an Agile BA ideally within financial services, or an industry or equivalent complexity
- Certification and practitioner experience of a rang of BA and Agile delivery approaches such as SAFe, Kanban, Scrum, Prince II, or PMI
- Experience of working through projects in the full SDLC
- Hands on experience using tooling that enables Agile delivery e.g JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
- Health care package
- Additional Benefits: Covering holidays, insurance, savings, and discounts
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Systems Analyst role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.