VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a global leader in survival and safety solutions with the recruitment of Administrator. Fantastic company to work in.
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.00pm) Early Finish Friday!
The role will be based in Dunmurry, in office. Initially this will be a 3-month contract, with a strong likelihood of extension and permanency.
This is an immediate need for the company, and individuals who are immediately available or have a 1-week notice will be preferred to others.
£21,000 + other additional benefits from a fantastic company
- Keying in time sheet information
- Data entry on sick time, absence, and overtime within the company
- Reconciling - Use of Excel
- Any other Admin duties as they arise
- Passing information on to relevant departments
The Ideal Person
- Experience working within a Administrative or Financial environment
- Experience in dealing with Microsoft Excel
- Good communicator
- Strong numeracy skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…