VANRATH are supporting our large public sector client in their recruitment for an experienced Administration Manager to join their Business Services team, on a full-time temporary contract based in Belfast City Centre.
This is an advantageous opportunity for a candidate with senior administrative skills and experience of working in a busy office and public-facing environment.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Public Sector career progression
- 37 hrs per week
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Pension contribution
- Discount package exclusive to VANRATH
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing professional development support and guidance form our senior consultants
The Administration Manager,is responsible for ensuring the provision of a flexible and proficient administration and reception service to customers of the Business Services team.
- Day-to-day management of the administration team, acting as a point of reference for all administrative and financial matters within the service and ensuring objectives are met.
- Ensure that all administrative support staff across the office team and at different locations are kept up to date with the latest administrative processes.
- Respond appropriately to service issues, manage work flow and track team performance.
- Provide regular updates on team operations and performance to the Senior Leadership.
- Provide regular reports on performance against SLAs, turnaround times, service offerings, etc.
- Resolve queries raised by the wider administration team and escalate where appropriate.
Candidates must possess a third level qualification or equivalent in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business Administration) and able to demonstrate at least two year's relevant experience of the following:
- Admin management or related role supporting business development teams or senior leadership.
- Managing and supervising staff, that is, direct reports, including the monitoring and allocation of workload.
- Good experience as a people manager and excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
For more information on this vacancy, or other Public Sector jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…