Are you a Qualified Accounts Technician who is interested in joining a market leading manufacturing organisation based in Lurgan?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Free parking on site
- Comfortable working environment
- Hybrid working
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a specialist manufacturing business based in Lurgan - This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are going through a significant period of growth. Reporting to the Group Financial Accountant, the Accounts Technician will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the finance function.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Accounts Technician with strong reporting experience:
- Proven accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Use of computerised accounting system
- Excellent organisational skills
As an Accounts Technician you will:
- Journal preparation
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconciling company credit card statements
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare management accounts
- Maintain fixed asset register
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.