Are you an Accounts Technician looking to take the next step in your career? Live local to the Antrim area or willing to travel?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 12 months initial contract
- Free parking on site
- Comfortable working environment
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a specialist retailer based in County Antrim - this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are going through a significant period of growth. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the Accounts Technician will be responsible for assisting in the timely and accurate production of month end management accounts along with maintaining the transactional finance of the business.
This is an ideal opportunity to gain experience in a busy finance function.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Accounts Technician with strong reporting experience:
- Experience Accounts Technician
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
As an Accounts Technician you will:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconciling company credit card statements
- Processing staff expenses
- Meeting month end deadlines
- Daily banking duties
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.