A successful business based in Crumlin are recruiting an Accountant to join their team for a period of 3 - 6 months, are you immediately available to assist during this busy period?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary up to £45,000 dependant on experience
- Initial temporary/interim contract
- Opportunity to join an expanding business
- Free parking on site
VANRATH are working exclusively with a successful business based in the Crumlin area, who are currently recruiting an Accountant to join their team on an initial interim contract. This role is likely to last between 3 - 6 months and will get involved with the monthly management accounts process, along with additional project work.
This is an urgent role for the organisation and can offer the opportunity for an immediate interview and/or start.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' experience working in a Finance role and are confident with the month end accounting process.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE (Qualified by experience)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
As an Accountant you will:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of cashflows
- Assist with preparation of projections and budgets
- General accounts administration
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.