VANRATH have partnered with Northern Ireland's leading Strategic and Creative Agency - Mammoth - to hire an Account Manager to their talented, growing Belfast team.
Mammoth is a creatively-led, digitally focused agency challenging brands to differentiate with confidence and engage with conviction.
Due to winning several new contracts in GB via their London office - as well as new clients across Ireland & Europe in 2021, they want to strengthen their Belfast team with exceptional talent.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager looking for a new challenge, and the opportunity to work with clients never seen before in NI Agencies.
The successful candidate will have at least 2-3 years' design/ advertising agency experience under their belt. A proven self-starter who prides themselves on building strong relationships and delivery excellent results for their clients.
A natural ability to take a project through from brief to completion, and be a fun member of the team along the way.
The Ideal Person
- 2+ years' client services experience in a design/ branding/ advertising agency.
- Project management experience: Taking and writing briefs, quoting and invoicing, raising POs, contact reports, progressing work through the studio, managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Good working knowledge of design, print, advertising and digital processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to take responsibility for quality, deadlines and budgets.
- An eye for detail.
- A positive attitude and ambition to grow with a growing company
- Experience or knowledge in complementary areas (e.g. working on web/digital contracts, social media accounts - or an understanding of the 'performance/paid search space) would be advantageous.
- Familiar with project management tools, e.g. Basecamp, Synergist, Trello, Workfront or other similar software will be a help as many of these are used in the agency.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working approach
- Exciting projects and client portfolio
- Ideal time to join a business with ambitious growth trajectory
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.