VANRATH are recruiting a Manager (Forensics) for a firm renowned for excellence in this space. No travel outside NI given the market dominance. £Negotiable package
Manager - Personal Injury primarily. No travel outside NI. Full autonomy and visibility to further shape what is already a market dominant area. £Negotaible salary package but very competitive.
Strategic career move with long term career plan for progression to Senior Manager/Director. Clear and rapid progression and career path with one of the most talked about local practices. You will work alongside one of the most talented teams and interact with lawyers, advisers, expert witnesses to name a few. Will be much variety and exposure to ensure this is a unique career opportunity. Market leading package also on offer.
Ideally Qual Accountant (with 2-3 years PQE). Can also consider someone at recently Qual level looking to make a move out of Audit / Accounts.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CA)
- 4-5 years experience
- Naturally analytic and logical thinker
- Gravitas to make impact midst a strong and talented team
£Negotiable base, with package (with negotiable package, tailored on an individual basis)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Clarke in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
FIND OUT MORE...
Financial Controller - Belfast
VANRATH are actively recruiting for a Financial Controller for a growing and successful business in Greater Belfast who have an excellent reputation. Reporting to the FD this is a key role within the business where you will provide financial leadership and contribute proactively to the development of systems of financial control, providing guidance to senior management in support of overall business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for provision of accurate and timely management information to the FD
- Provide executive support to the FD in the formulation and achievement of the organisation's Business Plan
- Responsibility for the production of monthly commercial financial information such as channel profitability information and key performance indicators in order to measure performance versus plan and to support decision making
- Provision of a Business Partnering service to the Operational Heads of Department within the business.
- Develop and maintain procedures to ensure the balance sheet of the company is robust with all key balance sheet line items reconciled on a routine basis
- Preparation of periodic financial budgets and forecasts, ad hoc reports and analysis of business activity against business plan
- Preparation of the annual Financial Statements of the company and its subsidiaries and the management of the external audit
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with circa 5 years post qualified experience gained in a Commercial finance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and motivate a small team
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel and Powerpoint
- Hands on experience in the use of accounting software such as Sage, Oracle, SAP or similar across sales ledger, purchase ledger and nominal ledger
For further information please contact Barbara McKiernan in the strictest of confidence on 02890 330250 or send a CV to Belfast@vanrath.com
FIND OUT MORE...
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
A new position for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager has arisen at a multinational firm based in Lisburn. They have a global presence in their sector with strong year-on-year growth. This organisation has built a reputation of superior customer service with outstanding operational performance, through their adaptability and focus for their clients. This role is a senior key position within the firm, spanning all business lines, focusing on Engineering Project Management.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity and as a result you will have significant experience and exposure using world class supply chain management methods to improve on industry standards. You must be able to lead, manage and optimise teams across the business from a Engineering Management perspective; in line with the business's strategy.
In order to proceed with this position, you must be able to demonstrate extensive experience in a Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering / QA / Process Engineering position, ideally within a technology or large scale engineering / manufacturing environment in a multi-national business. You will ideally have a degree in a management or engineering related discipline. You will hold significant experience using Lean/6 Sigma Black Belt techniques within a CI perspective. You will have confidence in your ability and proven experience as a successful Engineering Manager.
This role will be tailored to suit the most relevant applicants
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Brendan Catney in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
FIND OUT MORE...
Network Support Team Leader CCNA
VANRATH are proud to be working with one of the most recognisable companies in NI who are currently going through a period of growth after securing a major contract. They are in the process of recruiting a new Network Support Team leader to manage a team of six whose function is to assist the Sales and Pre-Sales Teams in providing technical networks expertise when they are winning new business.
The network support team leader will have a diverse role, the core focus will be the management / mentoring of the team who provide the technical sales support to the Field based Account Managers on Cisco LAN based opportunities. This will involve the supporting a virtual team across Sales, Pre-Sales to ensure that all technical network related issues are aligned with the company strategy.
The Ideal Person:
- At least 6-12 months previous people management experience, demonstrable proven track record in the management of people including performance management and effective coaching ability
- Experience with Cisco networking technologies or WAN technologies in the information technology, telecoms or service provider industry
- Technical accreditation to CCDA/CCNA or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN and VLAN networks
- Excellent communication skills
Remuneration: The starting salary of up to £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
FIND OUT MORE...