- Responsibility for approximately 40 borrower connections requiring effective and efficient management
-Conduct due diligence on the loan portfolio and assisting formulating the optimal strategy for maximising loan recovery
- Proactive management of underlying assets securing loans, including implementation of strategies for debt recovery and on-going management of secured assets in a timely fashion
- Drafting succinct credit applications for discussion and review with the client
- Assisting Senior Asset Manager/Senior Manager in the organisation of borrower meetings and where relevant act as point of contact borrower, their advisors and our clients.
- Delivery of accurate and robust MI as required by our client.
The successful candidate will be a driven and ambitious accountant who is keen to work in a fast paced environment in a client facing role where you will gain significant exposure and the autonomy to develop optimal work out strategies.
You will be an ACA accountant, ideally with some experience in business recovery, relationship management or insolvency. There are numerous benefits attached to these opportunities including large bonuses, salary enhancement, career progression not to mention the experience that you will gain working with like minded colleagues.
Salary for the role will be beyond market leading and will be tailored to attract the strongest candidates in the market.
For further information please contact Gemma Murphy in the strictest confidence on 028 9033 0250 or apply via the link on this page.
FIND OUT MORE...
VANRATH are delighted to partnering this global technology powerhouse as they undertake the search for an ambitious QA Analyst to join a high-performing product based software development team - take your career to the next level with this highly-regarded Agile Development Centre who hold Quality Assurance in great esteem - and where your career will be nurtured and progressed.
This prestigious global firm focuses on developing some of the world's most performant software in their space. As a QA Analyst you will join a high performing group of individuals that deliver on a broad range of functions including systems/business analysis, software development and quality assurance services. The team is responsible from initial request review, impact assessment, and prioritization through to solution implementation.
The successful candidate will join an established and high-performing software development team within the business. The team works on one of the firm's key product suites - and is responsible for the support, maintenance and development of a suite of applications and APIs, with a mix of technologies, both legacy and new. It's a very fluid space, with multiple concurrent related projects, from enterprise migrations, platform decommissions and new green-field systems.
The Ideal Person:
As a successful QA Analyst you will possess:
*B.A. or B.S. in business, computer science or a similar degree strongly preferred, but substantial relevant experience could substitute
*Significant experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
*Ability to understand and absorb business & technology concepts quickly
*Excellent problem solving skills
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role offers a great salary and benefits package - probably one of the most attractive in the market today - you can expect to be well rewarded for your efforts - excellent basic salary plus market leading packing including bonus, pension, health and dental insurance.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Claire Nixon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
FIND OUT MORE...
IT Engineer - Managed Services
VANRATH is currently working with an established managed services operation based in Belfast city centre. The company pride themselves on dedicated IT services and are currently experiencing a period of growth, as such they are keen to recruit a mid level IT engineer to join the technical team.
Reporting to the IT Manager the IT Engineer's key responsibilities will include:
* Help desk logging calls and assigning them to the support team
* Assisting with the delivery of Office 365 clients inc migrations and configuration
* System admin and deployment of server/client technologies
* Maintenance and monitoring of the Security systems /Firewalls /Anti-Virus
* Technical Support, configuration and deployment of new hardware /software / client machines
The ideal candidate will have around two + years experience within a similar role within a technical IT services business with support of experience Windows Server and MS Exchange. The role will suit an experienced technical support professional ideally with strong client facing skills who is competent confident and willing to learn.
The company will offer exposure to cloud technologies and will pay for Microsoft accreditation's.
The salary will be around £23,000 - £26,000 and will come with pension, mobile phone, parking and childcare vouchers.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
FIND OUT MORE...
My client are a newcomer to the NI Tech scene. They are a massively well respected Software House. Driven by their technologists.
This role involves working directly with development team to help manage the complexities of delivering frequent, cross jurisdictional releases.
The candidate will need experience of DevOps, scripting languages, source control, continuous integration, multiple environments.
- Building from source and releasing all software, including:
- Customised binary distributions for enterprise customers
- Own the entire build infrastructure for all products, utilising existing continuous build systems and implementing improvements as necessary
- Debugging issues with code builds and bash scripts
- Testing, bug fixing and troubleshooting build problems
- Requirements capture for custom and new builds from both internal and external customers
- Monitoring and working with open source release channels (eg Apache Subversion committers) to co-ordinate releases and gain early access to changed sources
The Ideal Person:
Experience in working with multiple platforms, especially:
- Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS, etc)
- Windows (XP, 2008, 7, etc)
- Virtualization platforms such as XenServer, Amazon EC2, etc
- Administration of continuous build systems such as Hudson / Jenkins
- Bash and other scripting languages
- Packaging and building software for Linux, Windows and Solaris using technologies like RPM, DEB, DPKG, NSIS etc
The client are offering a base salary of between £40-45k plus a 15% pension and other lucrative benefits. There will be definite progression opportunities within this team, please figure this into things, when assessing the base salary.
For further information please contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence on 0870 774 1000 or apply via the link on this page.
FIND OUT MORE...