Part Qualified Accountant
Vanrath are pleased to be exclusively recruiting a Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent to work as an Assistant Accountant with a leading Belfast business. My client has a presence throughout UK and Ireland and would currently like to strengthen its team with the addition of a new head. The successful candidate should be prepared to continue to study towards their qualifications and be keen to advance their professional career.
* Assist with the preparation of weekly & monthly management accounts
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* General ledger maintenance
* VAT returns
* Stock analysis and reporting
* Production of reports for weekly sales and company performance
* KPI reporting
The Ideal Person:
* Educated to degree level in accountancy or a closely related discipline and have started to study towards professional exams
* At least 1 years industrial/commercial experience in an Accountancy/Finance team
* Good organizational and analytical skills
* Good Excel skills essential
* A competitive salary £20,000-£26,000 plus bonus (up to 10% performance related)
* Excellent training and opportunities to study for professional exams
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy or Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Stacey Calwell in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
FIND OUT MORE...
VANRATH are pleased to be partnering with a large Belfast based firm in the search for a Corporate Finance professional to join their team. The ideal finance will be coming form a strong Corporate Finance background ideally from a Top 10 practice. This position involves working as part of a team involved in the delivery of consultancy and corporate finance services to a diverse range of private sector clients.
- Preparation of business plans and banking proposals
- Development of financial projections
- Assisting in the completion of financial reviews and due diligence investigations
- Assisting with sale and purchase transactions
- Preparation of feasibility studies for a range of commercial projects
- Liaison with clients and other professional advisors
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification;
- Previous experience in a corporate finance/consultancy department of a professional services firm
- Strong numerate, written and communication skills
- Market leading package to attract high calibre individuals
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Practice job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Gemma Murphy in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
FIND OUT MORE...
Are you a Tax specialist looking for something different? Are you coming from a tax background but looking for an opportunity to move away from advisory/compliance and become more involved in people and project management? VANRATH are pleased to be working in partnership with a large Belfast based firm in the search for a Tax Project Manager to lead their new team. The Tax Project Manager will lead a team in my client's rapidly expanding specialist near shore delivery centre in Belfast.
My Client will provide their enviable client base with globally integrated outsourced contracts which cover :
- Direct tax compliance
- Tax reporting services
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Transfer pricing
- Indirect tax compliance
- Corporate Secretarial services
To support these processes on large, complex outsource engagements, my Client employs specialist Project Managers to manage their respective work streams and act as the key contact for our clients.
- Obtain and maintain visibility and control over direct tax compliance deliverables
- Primary client contact for direct tax matters
- Collate and report on direct tax matters including results of returns, audits and
tax opportunities on a quarterly basis
- Understand key tax transactions,issues, risks and opportunities
- Investigate, develop and design new operating processes
- Staff management
- Broad understanding of corporate income tax compliance
- Tax technical background
- Accountancy background
- Excellent project management skills and highly organised
- Experience of working in a team and developing junior staff
- Strong background in client relationship management
For further information please contact Gemma Murphy in the strictest confidence on 028 9033 0250 or apply via the link on this page.
FIND OUT MORE...
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an exciting and fast growing digital marketing and web development company. The business specialises in websites for clients that are innovative, modern and well-designed and provide a full range of digital marketing services to clients including web, mobile web, online advertising, search optimisation and social media marketing services. they are keen to recruit a technically strong PHP Web developer to join the business.
The web developer's main responsibilities will include the development of websites in Wordpress and to oversee the development of websites by offshore partners and setting up hosting servers to releasing websites onto company servers.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and technically strong Wordpress developer with back end development skills (PHP). You will be hungry and enthusiastic with an appetite for high quality production.
Desirable but not required:
* TSQL Magento / Joomla Phonegap/Angular
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced web developer join an exciting and growing business, the remuneration will be based on experience and will be c£18000 - £23000 and the role will offer a high degree of flexibility.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
FIND OUT MORE...