Part Qualified Accountant
Vanrath are pleased to be exclusively recruiting a Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent to work as an Assistant Accountant with a leading Belfast business. My client has a presence throughout UK and Ireland and would currently like to strengthen its team with the addition of a new head. The successful candidate should be prepared to continue to study towards their qualifications and be keen to advance their professional career.
* Assist with the preparation of weekly & monthly management accounts
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* General ledger maintenance
* VAT returns
* Stock analysis and reporting
* Production of reports for weekly sales and company performance
* KPI reporting
The Ideal Person:
* Educated to degree level in accountancy or a closely related discipline and have started to study towards professional exams
* At least 1 years industrial/commercial experience in an Accountancy/Finance team
* Good organizational and analytical skills
* Good Excel skills essential
* A competitive salary £20,000-£26,000 plus bonus (up to 10% performance related)
* Excellent training and opportunities to study for professional exams
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy or Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Stacey Calwell in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
FIND OUT MORE...
Finance Business Partner
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for one of our largest clients. This is a true business partnering role where you will integrate with the business and be actively involved in developing the commercial strategy. The Finance Business Partner will work closely with the UK Finance Director and the Senior Management team across the organisation.
You will be responsible for the overall financial performance for your respective area of the business: driving profitability, growth and cash generation; ensuring compliance with Group, legal and regulatory requirements; identifying and managing of risk; contributing to efficient business processes.
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience ideally gained within a fast paced commercial environment, strong excel and financial modelling skills are essential. You will also be a self confident individual, with sufficient gravitas and experience to command the respect of senior managers within the organisation. This is an excellent opportunity and will suit an experienced accountant who likes to get behind the numbers rather than pure number crunching.
Salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the market place
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joanne Bloomer in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
FIND OUT MORE...
VANRATH are currently recruiting for a French speaking European Sales Executive for our client a world leading distributor of high end retail equipment.
Mainly based in HQ Northern Ireland this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with commercial savvy to work across an entire country, to research, devise and execute strategy for revenue generation from two quite different channels/markets.
This role will suit an individual with an eye for style and an interest in events, entertainment and travel. The appointed individual will have the reassurance of a considerable volume of warm leads to develop, where clients have already registered their interest.
The business relishes sales professionals with the confidence to work independently and treat their own division as a business within a business.
- To sell capital equipment rental services to exhibitions and events in France.
- TO Develop and retain customer relationships within the food exhibition industry and corporate hospitality sector throughout Europe
- To assist with the implementation of new business development strategies and coordinate research to new marketing directly with the marketing department .
- To administrate a rental orders in French and assist senior regional account managers with their duties.
- To carry out customer service activities by travelling to European exhibitions and events through meeting current and potential customers.
- Maintain and develop rental sales throughout with European Customers.
Assist the European rental sales team with administrative duties.
- Assist with marketing activities directed at developing the European market.
- Attend events throughout Europe to obtain and sustain customer relationships.
- Report on market activity on a regular basis.
- Successfully achieve and exceed all rental and exhibition targets
- Fluent in English language as well as French
- Previous Sales experience, marketing a distinct advantage.
- Enthusiastic and positive character, well presented and confident transacting with senior level government officials and French luxury brands.
- Works well as part of a team and independently.
- Computer literate with the ability to adapt to new software programs.
- Meticulous with admin
- Commercially aware with the desire to work in a diverse environment
- Ability and flexibility to travel and work outside regular working hours, some weekend travelling will be necessary.
- Base Salary £25-£30k 10% Annual Bonus (exceeding target achievements will be recognized).
- Working hours 8.30am-5pm
For more information on this or other opportunities in Sales & Marketing in Northern Ireland please contact Sarah Stewart on email@example.com or 02890 330250
FIND OUT MORE...
Digital Marketing Executive - Business Process Software
VANRATH are proudly recruiting on behalf of our client a long established IT solutions business covering the UK and Ireland, demonstrating continued growth and development since the 60's. Through continued success and business partnerships the company is able to offer a first class service, delivered by knowledgeable engineers.
A technology led business, with a history of innovation and a team of dedicated people who care about what they do. Their service delivery model is constantly evolving to not only meet the challenges posed by their customers technical needs, but they also have a strong desire to be recognised as the leader in theri field by constantly improving service delivery standards. Their culture is one of on-going improvement and they invest significantly in this area. They are passionate about how they deliver and proud of their strong service management approach.
Employing over 100 people across 3 offices the business is comprised of three specialist units across a range of IT functions offering both software and hardware solutions to most business processes.
In line with their continued expansion their now exists an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team.
- Make recommendations and execute strategy for group websites
- Grow online lead generation through SEO, PPC and display campaigns
- Monitor, manage, improve and report on performance of group websites, traffic, SEO & Conversions (experience of A/B testing required)
- Manage relationships with SEO agency and website developer
- Manage PPC and Remarketing campaigns
- Create and upload content to websites
- Good understanding of digital marketing, particularly SEO
- Extremely analytical
- Competent user of Google Analytics
- Competent user of Google Search Console
- Proven track record managing Google Adwords campaigns, including remarketing
- Budget and time management skills
- B2B experience is essential
- Experience with CMS system, Word Press experience desirable
- Experience with Optimizely (or similar)
- Salary - starting on £21k - £25k dependant on the level of experience.
- Benefits - 20 days holiday (increases with length of service), healthcare, life assurance (after probation)
- Working hours - 9-17:00, 45min lunch
- Current team size - 4
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sarah Stewart in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
FIND OUT MORE...